Angel Polish provides Domestic Services, household cleaning tips & general cleaning tips too!
We provide a reliable service that delivers not only quality results, but also gives you practical house cleaning tips to keep your house looking and smelling fresh and clean.
Q. How quickly can you find me a Cleaner?
A. Usually we can find a cleaner for you within just a few days.
Q. What if I'm not happy with my Cleaner for any reason?
A. Simply let us know of your concerns and we will do all we can to remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
Q. How do you vet your Cleaners?
A. Very carefully! Our cleaners is interviewed in their own home. This way we can see for ourselves the cleanliness of their own home. It also gives us an idea of their background and individual circumstances. We conduct an in-depth interview and assess whether the Operative will pass our stringent 'would we let this person clean our own home' test. At this stage we would also conduct all relevant ID checks.
Q. Are your Cleaners reference checked?
A. Yes they are. We take up references for all our Operatives and those references have to be excellent before we would allow them to join us.
Q. Do you have a minimum number of hours?
A. Usually 2 per visit is the minimum number of hours.
Q. Is there a contract to sign?
A. We offer a standard cleaning service Terms & Conditions and should you wish to cancel we request 2 weeks written notice.
Q. Will I get the same Cleaner every week?
A. Yes. You will get the same dedicated Cleaner to do your weekly cleaning. That way you will know who is coming into your home each week and your regular Cleaner gets to know you individual requirements. However, when your Operative is on Holiday or unable to attend, we provide a backup Operative to cover.
Q. What tasks will the Cleaner normally carry out?
A. Your cleaner will do all the usual standard regular clean:- vacuuming; dusting; polishing and will clean the bathrooms and kitchen. Plus any additional requirements we have agreed and in this way you will receive a service that is tailored to your specific needs.
Please find below a few cleaning tips.
- Light sink stains can be removed by rubbing them with a freshly cut lemon.
- Dark stains - for example rust stains - can be cleaned by rubbing a borax and lemon juice paste over the stains, before rinsing clean.
- Use alcohol to clean chrome, glass and the caulking around the bathtub.
- Let a half-gallon of white vinegar soak in your toilet overnight once a month to keep rings from developing.
- Vinegar is marvellous for getting rid of grease, so for a more effective dish washing and for that extra shine, just add a couple of tablespoons of vinegar to the washing-up detergent.
- To remove child's stickers from wooden doors, simply apply white vinegar, leave it to soak and then scrape them off.
- You can easily steam clean your microwave by placing a jug half full of water with lemon slices, then switch it on until the water steams. This procedure helps loosen any difficult marks and leaves it smelling fresh.
If you found these Questions & Answers and House cleaning tips helpful, then contact us today for your Free and no obligation Quote